• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I’m just waiting on an update to fix it. I can’t even remember the last clean install I’ve done lol
Last night would have been the first since I got the phone in september. But I didn't restore. I just wiped and reinstalled back up.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I’m just waiting on an update to fix it. I can’t even remember the last clean install I’ve done lol

Ideally I would have done a clean install but didn’t feel like it this time around.
I can’t be bothered with it either. When the iPhone 12 Pro Awesome Max Supreme comes out, I’ll do a clean install instead of restoring from a backup.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ideally I would have done a clean install but didn’t feel like it this time around.
I can’t be bothered with it either. When the iPhone 12 Pro Awesome Max Supreme comes out, I’ll do a clean install instead of restoring from a backup.

I know I say it every year but I think I could rock my 11 Pro for another year

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
New? Shows wether iPhone is carrier locked or not.
df05cb9b5be8e759ca38aad389cb0947.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that my fitness widget never updates with the correct stats from my watch unless I open up the widget and then it finally refreshes. Anybody have this issue? Or is their a setting that I can’t find to have it refresh every so often?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Will my Apple Watch with watch OS 6 still work with iOS 14 beta or I should also download the watch OS 7 beta version on my watch in order for it to work?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Will my Apple Watch with watch OS 6 still work with iOS 14 beta or I should also download the watch OS 7 beta version on my watch in order for it to work?

I never update my watch to beta in case I need to downgrade my phone since you can’t personally downgrade your watch. Always works fine.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Before anyone else goes crazy (like i did half the day) do not reboot with the apple battery case on. It will break internet/mail basically the whole OS. If you need to restart take the case off first and you can put it back on afterwards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m very impressed with iOS 14, iPadOS 14 and watchOS 7 thus far. I’ve encountered one glitch and that was in Safari while on the Verizon site attempting to pay my wireless bill. No matter what I selected, it kept refreshing the page so I ended up paying my bill via the Verizon app on my iPhone.

All other websites I frequent work flawlessly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That’s cool. I didn’t think all of you were devs.

I hear ya. I’ve been paying annually for years and I don’t mind paying for something I enjoy. Heck, I’m pretty much on a beta build year round....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza