iOS 14 b3, AirPod Pros and phone calls.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Since installing iOS 14 beta 4, I am having difficulty placing phone calls on my iPhone X using my AirPod Pros. Specifically, after placing the call, I hear no audio through my AirPod Pros. I can get them to work by changing ink the audio output from the AirPods to my iPhone speaker and then back again, but there is something going on with the Bluetooth stack I think.

I noticed I’ve also been having problems with the BT hands free protocol in my car. When I use apps like Waze that broadcast through my car audio system, the BT “calls” frequently don’t disconnect after the message is broadcast, and I have to disconnect the BT connection to my phone to restore audio.

Anyone else see similar issues?

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, my aipods are completely useless. I have unpaired them and they still don’t act right at all.

I’ve tried that too. I’ve tried turning off Bluetooth and then turning it back on, and I’ve made sure that i don’t have any BT devices running aside from my watch and AirPods. The only way i can hear telephone audio through my AirPods is the turn the phone output on the call screen to the iPhone or speaker, and then turn the AirPods back on. Hopefully this will get fixed quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner