iOS 14.3 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It released at 10am PST today. It appears they finally fixed the random bug on iPhone 12 Pro with the lock sound. Mostly a problem if you used mag safe accessories. If you don’t know the bug, you can Google it. Tons of complaints about it.

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Does this fix the Optimized Battery Charging bug? Which is, you turn it off, shut down your phone, turn your phone on and “optimized charging” is on again. 100% repeatable on my 8 plus on 14.2 and 12 Pro Max on 14.2.1.

I don’t want this because I don’t have a “daily charging routine”. I charge my phone maybe 2-3 times a week. All this does for me is slow down the charging time.

Please Apple, fix this nonsense.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm experiencing a new bug that started with iOS 14 developer beta 3. My calendar is now consuming 50% of my battery and running constant in the background. I've reset all calendars, deleted old events, reduced sync times, rebooted device. Still persists. Anyone else notice this?
395357c783bbbfebf146e97766692315.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Does this fix the Optimized Battery Charging bug? Which is, you turn it off, shut down your phone, turn your phone on and “optimized charging” is on again. 100% repeatable on my 8 plus on 14.2 and 12 Pro Max on 14.2.1.

Yes! It finally stopped toggling itself back on for me in beta 2 and still going well with RC.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes! It finally stopped toggling itself back on for me in beta 2 and still going well with RC.

I wonder why you would want to turn that feature off? I find it to be a great feature for someone like myself who charges overnight 98% of the time. I rarely need to charge during the day, which is when I could see that you wouldn't want it. THough doesn't the phone take that into account when you charge it at a different time than usual?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm experiencing a new bug that started with iOS 14 developer beta 3. My calendar is now consuming 50% of my battery and running constant in the background. I've reset all calendars, deleted old events, reduced sync times, rebooted device. Still persists. Anyone else notice this?
395357c783bbbfebf146e97766692315.jpg

No sir. I’m not experiencing this at all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I deleted stock apple calendar and am using fantastical as a trial to see if it's application related.

I currently use Fantastical in conjunction with the native Calendar app, but I’m still not experiencing what you’ve described. Let us know what you discover, sir.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I wonder why you would want to turn that feature off? I find it to be a great feature for someone like myself who charges overnight 98% of the time. I rarely need to charge during the day, which is when I could see that you wouldn't want it. THough doesn't the phone take that into account when you charge it at a different time than usual?

I charge overnight pretty much every night. But sometimes I charge on the go for a quick second and the phone still hasn’t learned that I keep my phone charging overnight. I’ve woken up to an 80% charge so I just lost patience waiting on the “feature” to learn my charging habits.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Lot of people on Reddit have been complaining about missing notifications for messages on everything up to 14.2.1 on a variety of devices (the messages are not missing; just no notifications come, so people are finding out later when they open the messages app that there are unread messages.) This hasn't happened to me, but does 14.3 fix this issue for anybody who might have noticed it?

(The other major complaint with 14.x I've seen so far is lagging typing in mostly the Messages app - people start typing and it takes a while for the phone to catch up. Again, not something that I have seen, but a lot of complaints about this on Reddit as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR