Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iOS 14.3 is out now for everyone.
9d201ef8970a788159dbccff1e9de27b.png

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: iOS 14.3 is out now

TV app now has a dedicated TV+ tab at the bottom and the Fitness app has a dedicated Fitness+ tab as well.

For those of us that were already on 14.3 RC2 it would require a restart for those tabs to populate.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Updating personally now and hoping my 12 Pro Max and 14.x bugs will be history.

I just looked in my MDM and don't see it there to push yet. I will be far more conservative for work.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
It hasn't been 24 hours but I can say this for sure.

1. An email bug where tap message closed mail is either gone or taking more time to show up.
2. Screen response for a particular folder is improved.

I hope I can report back in days that flakey aspects of my 12 Pro Max are no more.

wkgray

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Installed iOS 14.3 on my 11Pro last night without problems. This morning noticed dark mode on FB app no longer available. Does 14.3 support dark mode on FB app or if this a FB issue?

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Battery life very bad...
Apple Watch serie-6 wifi

2 days with battery at 5% at the end of afternoon...
Never happened before...

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Battery life very bad...
Apple Watch serie-6 wifi

2 days with battery at 5% at the end of afternoon...
Never happened before...

Are you saying the watch battery is at 5% or the iPhone is?

If it is the watch: There was a thing with Apple Watch and Catalina (of all things - makes no sense since the AW pairs with a phone, but apparently it was a thing) last year that was draining people's AW batteries. See https://www.waldonell.com/thoughts/articles/did-i-just-fix-my-apple-watch-5-battery-life-issue

So if you have a Mac, you are seeing a lot of CPU activity in Activity Monitor for TrustedPeersHelper, I suppose you could try those things. (I' think I'd try doing a power-cycle of my iPhone and Watch first, though, just to see if that helps.)

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying the watch battery is at 5% or the iPhone is?

If it is the watch: There was a thing with Apple Watch and Catalina (of all things - makes no sense since the AW pairs with a phone, but apparently it was a thing) last year that was draining people's AW batteries. See https://www.waldonell.com/thoughts/articles/did-i-just-fix-my-apple-watch-5-battery-life-issue

So if you have a Mac, you are seeing a lot of CPU activity in Activity Monitor for TrustedPeersHelper, I suppose you could try those things. (I' think I'd try doing a power-cycle of my iPhone and Watch first, though, just to see if that helps.)

Yes 5% on the watch...
I had to unpaired my watch and pair it again as new watch not using the backup to get normal battery life...
It’s probably an application that’s done the problem but which one ???

So I install app’s on the watch one by one... so far so good

If I find which app was the problem, I will let you know !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods