iOS 13.1.3 has been released with bug fixes

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Still seeing issues with the Mail app. The biggest one is when I get notified of an email, sometimes, no matter how long I wait before opening the mail app, when I finally do, the new email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait up to 5 seconds or so before it finally appears in the list. This is incredibly annoying.

The other thing is, I have 3 email accounts set up and am always in the All Inboxes list. However, sometimes unbeknownst to me, I end up in the inbox of a specific email account, having no idea how I got there.

I don’t understand how they can take a perfectly working app from iOS 12 and turn it into what seems like a poor 3rd party app.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Still seeing issues with the Mail app. The biggest one is when I get notified of an email, sometimes, no matter how long I wait before opening the mail app, when I finally do, the new email is nowhere to be found and I have to wait up to 5 seconds or so before it finally appears in the list. This is incredibly annoying.

^^ This X 1,000 ^^

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

^^ This X 1,000 ^^
Been like this for me since beta freaking one back in June.

mad_iphone4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
My personal hotspot still isn’t completely fixed. Now I can use my wife’s kindle but can only access certain websites on our Windows laptop. Especially my Wires-X software.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It’s amazing how some people have these issues and some don’t like me.

Which says a lot about QC at Apple on software. I understand isolated issues, but the issues that are being reported are pretty widespread, even if not universal. And some seem to have been around since early betas.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Which says a lot about QC at Apple on software. I understand isolated issues, but the issues that are being reported are pretty widespread, even if not universal. And some seem to have been around since early betas.

Been with iPhones since the 4, yet to see Apple not fix issues with updates. that is QC.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site

^^ This X 1,000 ^^

Same here, worked so good on IOS 12. Also having problem wit moving email to a persons folder. Now I have to scroll down until I found it, on IOS 12 it found the persons folder right away.

dieselman412

Oct 6, 2017
Visit site
I have the Xs Max and just had a random shut down about 5 mins ago. First and only issue I’ve ever had with this phone. Didn’t give me any warning. I was using my phone and it didn’t freeze or anything and the screen went black and I had to power it back on. Anyone else have any problems like that with the latest iOS?

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Not with the new ( iOS 13) but very rarely it has happened in all my others on several phones (4s, 6, 7Plus, 8Plus. Never a pattern though....

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Now have 13.1.3 on all devices and see no issues with 'what I use'. I do however use 3rd party Keyboard ( SwiftKey) & Spark email for my GMail.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the Xs Max and just had a random shut down about 5 mins ago. First and only issue I’ve ever had with this phone. Didn’t give me any warning. I was using my phone and it didn’t freeze or anything and the screen went black and I had to power it back on. Anyone else have any problems like that with the latest iOS?

Yes I also had this issue but not for a while now

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Enabling Settings\Privacy\Analytics\ Share iPhone & Watch Analytics will help ensure that Apple receives reports for unexpected random shutdown or app crash events.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh