iOS 12 Public Beta 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one getting the update message. It's happening every time I unlock my phone now. Like I can unlock it, close the message, lock and unlock again with a few seconds and get the message again. Maybe they were planning to push a new beta today and got behind and the current one thinks it's expired already?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This is starting to get ridiculous. iOS 12 is the first time I've done betas, I'm assuming this isn't normal? Phone is becoming unusable with it popping up constantly while in use.

derekgraham78

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
fd8abbbefb9c015276a09d920a9e22f0.png

Happens every time I get a Tapatalk notification lately

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well this is rather annoying. Has been a pretty solid beta besides battery life being a little crappy today and now this. Had my phone on a decent charger for a good chunk of the day and usually can keep it at 100% with my car radio but actually had it on a 12v charger today and did good to keep it at 97% with charging on and off.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Me too. The odd thing is my husband is also getting it- he is still running beta 11. So maybe its an Apple server thing.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one getting the update message. It's happening every time I unlock my phone now. Like I can unlock it, close the message, lock and unlock again with a few seconds and get the message again. Maybe they were planning to push a new beta today and got behind and the current one thinks it's expired already?

Same here too. Every time I unlock my phone.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone noticed poorer experience with airpods connectivity with iPhone X on the latest Public beta? Normally my airpods will stay connected even when there is nothing playing once it's in my ear. Now I have the connection dropping out even while I'm on a phone call (call doesn't drop out by the way) and it hasn't been fixed by forgetting and the reconnecting the airpods or resetting them.

Yup! Same here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR