iOS 12 GM is now live!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Huh so I uninstalled the beta profile after updating today but the app store said I'm still on a pre-release when going to review an app. I'm assuming that will go away then on Monday?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Huh so I uninstalled the beta profile after updating today but the app store said I'm still on a pre-release when going to review an app. I'm assuming that will go away then on Monday?

iOS 12 has not been officially released yet.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
iOS 12 has not been officially released yet.

Right, I'm just trying to understand if say things like that app store review thing will just start working on Monday since I'm on today's GM release, or will I need another update, or a fresh load of official iOS12 to get stuff like that working. This was my first time on the betas so I'm not certain how stuff like that works.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Right, I'm just trying to understand if say things like that app store review thing will just start working on Monday since I'm on today's GM release, or will I need another update, or a fresh load of official iOS12 to get stuff like that working. This was my first time on the betas so I'm not certain how stuff like that works.

You won't need another update. It'll be a server side thing.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I haven’t done any 12 betas until today. I watched the thing today and got curious so I got the profile from a website and downloaded iOS 12 about an hour ago. So I now have the official version 5 days early?

ncbrzll

May 12, 2018
Visit site
I found this bug: Appstore badge indicates 3 updates, but when I check it, it only shows 2 app updates.
And that missing Bluetooth icon, no idea if a bug or a feature — Are they really removing it in ios 12?

Ospot

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Funny how 'At Bat' is carplay compatible and we are still waiting for Google Maps and Waze. I was really hoping they would have integrated this already but i guess i'll have to wait! As far as the GM, running smoothly.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Who does a factory reset after a major update and why? I know the Android community is all about a factory reset and it does seem to make a difference but I’m not sure it’s necessary with iOS, or is it??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox