iOS 12 Developer Beta 1

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 12 Beta 1 for developers now available

The Battery Life app needs an update. I went from 1% wear to 99% wear LOL!
As before, the battery (beta) life that's built in shows 99% capacity. This is on a 256GB X that's been in my hands since 03 Nov 2017 (release day) and it gets used every single day. (but not drained below 50% on most days)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iOS 12 Beta 1 for developers now available

Installed on my X & so far so good! Seems really smooth...I’m enjoying it. And notifications are stacked That alone makes me glad I installed!!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Im jealous lol. I have been wanting this is on iOS for sooooooo long now. I plan to pay the $99 for the developers account access just for THIS feature alone. The current notifications system is a horrible mess lol.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Im jealous lol. I have been wanting this is on iOS for sooooooo long now. I plan to pay the $99 for the developers account access just for THIS feature alone. The current notifications system is a horrible mess lol.

^THIS!!!! After noticing that, everything else is minor

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 12 Beta 1 for developers now available

I ended up installing iOS 12 Dev beta 1 on my iPhone 8 while at work and being that the install went fairly quickly and my iPhone was running quite smoothly, I opted to do a clean install of it on my iPhone X as well as set it up as new. All of my apps work with the exception of Skype which crashes at the start. I'll delete it and then reinstall it a little later. Other than that, I haven't noticed any quirks or reboots. So far so good.

Last edited:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

In ended up installing iOS 12 Dev beta 1 on my iPhone 8 while at work and being that the install went fairly quickly and my iPhone was running quite smoothly, I opted to do a clean install of it on my iPhone X as well as set it up as new. All of my apps work with the exception of Skype which crashes at the start. I'll delete it and then reinstall it a little later. Other than that, I haven't noticed any quirks or reboots. So far so good.

That’s great to hear!
I can’t imagine how speedy and stable the GM is going to be.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site

We had grouped notifications before (group by app I think it was), and then they took them away in, I think it was, iOS 10. This iteration looks much better though.

It's in there now.

Oh! I see it in the settings. I guess I thought there’d be an app. Unless there’s that too and I’m not seeing it. Lol

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Oh! I see it in the settings. I guess I thought there’d be an app. Unless there’s that too and I’m not seeing it. Lol

There is something else that's not added yet, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it is.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site

The black text for predictive text is throwing me off a little.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

The black text for predictive text is throwing me off a little.

I like the new predictive text field. Especially on the black keyboard.

330cc5379f6c5cda1dc7c26435cbf652.png