iOS 11 Public Beta

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I've signed up my 9.7 iPad Pro for public betas. Currently it's asking to install 10.3.3 in settings. Will the public beta for iOS11 be eventually pushed when available?

Seeing the new features for iPad in iOS11 I'm very keen to get them as soon as possible.

Tenth_Region

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Been looking for a place such as this, anyways yes give it 2-3 weeks I would say wait three weeks. Especially if you use your device heavily. As of using it now you may be disappointed nevertheless it is beta. Yet the features for iPad is rather tempting. As for your question, it will alert you in that time period. Yet I suggest you do be patient if you install on a device that you use more than regularly.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Shouldn't be 2-3 weeks. You can be hopeful for tomorrow but likely a week from tomorrow since apple did say by the end of the month.

thejayray

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Once the public beta is released I’m using it for my iPad. Can’t wait!

I have been on previous public betas, but I don't know the release history. Does anyone know what the history of the Public Beta is, i.e. at what point in previous years has the Public Beta dropped? Apple said late June this time around.

BoneCollecter

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
I have been on previous public betas, but I don't know the release history. Does anyone know what the history of the Public Beta is, i.e. at what point in previous years has the Public Beta dropped? Apple said late June this time around.

Most likely the end of June,in the past they released public beta with third developer beta,

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

First week of July previously. Usually developer beta 3 or 4 is public beta 1. Looks like this year public beta 1 will be developer beta 3. If Apple does release it before July, it will be next week.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
First week of July previously. Usually developer beta 3 or 4 is public beta 1. Looks like this year public beta 1 will be developer beta 3. If Apple does release it before July, it will be next week.

Apple did state it would be June for public beta and unlikely we see another beta in the next 8 days. So likely this build goes public unless they rush out another beta or they go back on their work of a June public beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods