iOS 11 on iPad Pro 10.5

jcbama85

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have an iPad Pro 10.5, with LTE (Verizon)

I went to the iOS 11 beta in late July and I love it. The bug fixes have helped and it works very well. I also put it on my iPhone 7Plus, but quickly went back to iOS 10 due to some key apps I use on the phone for some of my clients weren’t updated yet.

So this morning I get a software upgrade notice on my iPad, thinking it was just a last bug fix before the release of iOS 11 next week. But it wasn’t, it was pure iOS 11 with wording describing it. I went on and did the upgrade and got all the ‘welcome to iOS 11’ start up notices.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did not get the same software upgrade on my Verizon iPhone 7 Plus. I just thought it was unusual.

Thanks in advance.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I have an iPad Pro 10.5, with LTE (Verizon)

I went to the iOS 11 beta in late July and I love it. The bug fixes have helped and it works very well. I also put it on my iPhone 7Plus, but quickly went back to iOS 10 due to some key apps I use on the phone for some of my clients weren’t updated yet.

So this morning I get a software upgrade notice on my iPad, thinking it was just a last bug fix before the release of iOS 11 next week. But it wasn’t, it was pure iOS 11 with wording describing it. I went on and did the upgrade and got all the ‘welcome to iOS 11’ start up notices.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did not get the same software upgrade on my Verizon iPhone 7 Plus. I just thought it was unusual.

Thanks in advance.

I got it on my 10.5 pro as well. Was on the betas also.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77