Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
It’s available!
ab0d1801811e5f1ba6cb0da8d3f1d26d.jpg

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Woop anyone tryin it on the iphone X?

I installed it on my X. So far so good. The only thing I’ve noticed is if you go into settings, then tap on anything, for example general, then go back a screen, you can’t scroll right away. There’s like a second delay before you can scroll. If you try to scroll right away it won’t work, but the second time you try to scroll it works.

Edit: It actually also does it going into any menu within settings, not just when you go back a screen.

Edit 2: I think the issue may be system wide in any app that has sub menus. I’ve noticed it happening in the stock messages app as well. Going back in forth between a conversation and the conversation list, there is a delay before you can scroll in both the conversation and the conversation list.

Last edited:

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Call voicemail doesn’t seem to work on my 6S

Close the phone app out of the app switcher and then try a hard reset. If that doesn’t help, just give it some time to see if it corrects itself. If not you can always reset network settings followed by a reset all settings if resetting network settings doesn’t work.

Skylark75

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Battery saving code has been tweaked. Updated my iPhone 6 - with it's original 3 year old battery at a 40% charge, to 11.3 beta 1 and DasherX reported 1400MHz for the first time since I have begun monitoring it. It did drop to 1106 when it was idled but went right back up again after I started using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox