iOS 11.3 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone remember the year we had a stable iOS ? Beta end and start all the way to iOS 12

The original iOS 11.0 betas? Completely awful. Betas since then ? Good for the most part. But there were some issues with one build of the 11.2.5 betas though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Safari is borked for me, doesn’t properly or fully load a lot of web pages. Music still shuts down after a good number of song skips and even refused to play a number of songs until I reset my phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Safari is borked for me, doesn’t properly or fully load a lot of web pages. Music still shuts down after a good number of song skips and even refused to play a number of songs until I reset my phone.

I've tried to replicate the problem with my iPhone X, but can't. Every web page I typically visit all load the same and without any problems. As for the Music app shutting down, after a good number of skips, can you give a specific number of skips for me to try.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to replicate the problem with my iPhone X, but can't. Every web page I typically visit all load the same and without any problems. As for the Music app shutting down, after a good number of skips, can you give a specific number of skips for me to try.
My Safari has fixed itself for the time being. As far as number of skips, it varies. I skip a lot though. Maybe up to 50-100 skips an hour.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This is what borked Safari looks like for anyone who hasn’t encountered it.

df00f86c3ed770f803cff6f1f9704ea5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.