Invisible Shield Question

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So I have the invisible shield on the front and back of my iP4. I also currently have the Griffin Reveal for iP4. When I put the phone in the case now the back looks wet. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with a clear case and the back invisible shield? I have the Belkin Micra coming from the free case program and I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and remove the back shield cause it looks tacky the "wet" look.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So I have the invisible shield on the front and back of my iP4. I also currently have the Griffin Reveal for iP4. When I put the phone in the case now the back looks wet. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with a clear case and the back invisible shield? I have the Belkin Micra coming from the free case program and I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and remove the back shield cause it looks tacky the "wet" look.

I had the same problem way back with my 3G. I hated it too! I eventually took both off. I wasn't a fan of the "texture" the InvisibleShield had at the time, and just decided to try not using a case at all. I actually got more scratches from the cases than my iPhone did naked.

Do the InvisibleShields still have a texture to em?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
yeah they do its fairly annoying. anytime i put the phone down it gets marks all over it. no scratches or anything but it gets streaks bad! im gonna see what it looks like with my free belkin case and if it looks bad im ripping the back one off and sticking with the screen protector. i might even take that off and get a better smoother screen protector. the invisible shield almost feels sticky at times not a big fan.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro