Introduction

yildi

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
Hello,
I am quickly writing to introduce myself to you. I am a PC user (under Linux and Windows - bu not Vista) and I have used Windows Mobile PDA and, more recently, a PocketPC-Phone. I have never been very happy with the latter. I like the flexibility of the WM PDAs but as a phone, I find them quite slow and unreactive. Then I have tested a, iPhone and I have been seduced by the interface and the snappiness of the phone. Moreover its a very beatiful object. But I have been also disappointed by the battery life and by all the restrictions that Apple imposes on the user. The incapacity to share different kind of documents between the PC and the phone (except the formats that Apple thinks that you would need) is a strong restriction, as well as not being able to use the iPhone to send and receive documents through mail in order to edit them on the PC. The latter is a very strong restriction IMHO for the entreprise world...

Globally I love my iPhone and its smatrness but for now I have to keep my iPAQ 214 as a PDA and on-the-Go document editing system (especially with the nice simplicity of the iGO BT keyboard).

I am very happy to join a new community where, I am sure, I will learn a lot of new things and tricks.

Regards.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner