Instagram

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Did a quick search and didn't see anything. Are there any apps that have been optimized for the pro?

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Instagram needs to go universal. Even if they don't allow pictures, just give us an official iPad app to browse and make comments.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Instagram needs to go universal. Even if they don't allow pictures, just give us an official iPad app to browse and make comments.

Instagram used to open their API for third party apps but they cut it off a few years ago. I honestly don't understand their apprehension with creating a universal app. iPads have cameras and the iPad Pro's camera is just as good as the iPhone camera.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

You can use Safari. But for the photo taking part, I believe their thinking is it's more of a "portable" system and spend more development on the phone aspect. Though as @DevilishBanker points out, the iPad cameras are pretty good and would be cool to have that.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You can use Safari. But for the photo taking part, I believe their thinking is it's more of a "portable" system and spend more development on the phone aspect. Though as @DevilishBanker points out, the iPad cameras are pretty good and would be cool to have that.

Are you saying that a 12.9" iPad Pro isn't portable?
67b9d67077acf511275766b66abc9ad2.jpg

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I never want to use my iPad Pro in portrait. It's in landscape 100% of the time which takes iPhone apps out of the picture. Plus, who wants to use an iPhone app blown up on a 12.9" screen?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151