Instagram on iPhone - Insights not working (Unknown error)

Dundy1

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
The update came out on the 26th and it worked in the first 48 hours.

Then today it stopped working.

To answer your question, this feauture works for a lot of people but there is a relatively smaller (only IG knows how small of a ) group who has this issue.

Dundy1

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I've got the issue lol, It's so annoying!

It is, indeed.

If not done already, please report this error through the following ways:

1) Instagram app (Options / Report a Problem / Something isn't working)

2) Facebook Business Help Community (in case anyone would wonder why, Facebook owns Instagram):

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=10208644646848556&notif_t=answers_answered&notif_id=1474795442086924

Here, please make sure you scroll up to the first post by Viktoria and click on the triangle pointing upwards (highlighted in yellow in the image below). By voting to rate this as a "Good question", I am hoping that the thread will get more attention:

Instagram Insights bug.jpg

Thanks!

ideasandthat

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I recently set up five business instagram accounts for my job, and I have found that only on the oldest one insights will work - the other four, which I set up at the start of September get the unknown error message. The oldest one I set up at the start of July this year - I don't know if it is just a case of time, or the fact it has a few more posts and followers than the other four - but there's literally no other difference between the way I set them up and I use them all on the same device. Maybe the time span is a month before it starts working?!

Dundy1

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Nah, it's not that.. Have had my acc for more than a month. Also, if you read up you'll see that after the 9.4 update came it started working for all of us here and then it just stopped 48 hours later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2