Incase Slider/Zagg Invisible Shield Prob

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
First off I had the speck candyshell with the zagg invisible shield front screen protector (wet application) before all this and no probs so the sceen protector had been on for some time. I bought the incase slider because it's alot slimmer. I put the case on and then woke up the next morn and the tightness of the case rose all the edges of the sceen protector up and completely destroyed it. I installed another zagg Sceen protector but I really wanna use that case haha. Anyone else notice this? One more thing I had the same exact combo on my 3GS and no such problems I just think it's because of the square shape and it's harder to make the cases? Who knows

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
With the wet application you have to be carefully not to stretch the shield when you are pushing the water out. Make sure it is lined up and doesn't overlap the glass and let it dry for a good 24 hours before you put a case on.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
i installed the screen protector over a month before i put the case on. I did some searching and found that the case is damaging the screen protector on more than just my phone

eltizzle

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
got my gunmetal slider to fit with my zagg, had to completely take off the piece protector though, and as you can see, there are microbubbles on the edge of the side with the volume/silent button due to the incase expanding to slide the buttons up. hopefully the slider for the 4 wont scratch up the back of the iphone like it did for 3g/s

i35.tinypic.com/731d6s.jpg

(can't post links/pics until 10 posts), so copy/paste onto url

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I had the invisible shield on and got the Belkin Grip Vue today and it messed up the front so I ripped it off. I actually LOVE the way the screen looks without the dumb screen protector so I'm just saying screw it I'll be careful with the screen!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro