Incase Slider vs. Griffin Nu-Form

loconite#IM

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
InCase Slider

I bought the matte black Incase Slider with my iPhone 3 weeks ago. It looks great and provides a great grip. I removed the case today and saw no dirt on the phone therefore it provides great protection. I also saw the Griffin Nu-Form but chose the Incase slider due to better colour option and it seems slightly thinner.

Last edited:

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Try the slider case by Contour. It looks exactly like both cases your considering. I bought mine from the Apple store. The difference is the Contour is thinner and very easy to use with a hip case. I wanted protection for my iphone and I hate carrying it in my pocket. I needed a case that would protect my iphone and allow me to slide it in and out my case on my hip without fighting with it.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Alright I caved and bought the Incase Slider. I might post a review/unboxing video or just some pictures when it comes next week. :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I always used a slider case with my first Iphone so went looking for one for my 3G and found the Griffin Elan Form slider. black faux leather. I prefer being able to just slide off the bottom section to dock the phone for charging and syncing. This case works great. Wish it had more color options.
SO, I ordered the Incase slider from Apple, the metallic red. Got it yesterday. Very sharp looking and light weight BUT had a horrible time getting both the bottom slider section and the main case portion to come off. It fits VERY snug and defeats the purpose of being able to slip off the bottom easily for docking so I'll be sending it back.
Anyone else try it and have this issue?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've got the white Innocase Slider, love it so far.

the Nu-Form does look enticing though.. might have to give it a try

only downfall about the innocase slider is its kinda too slick, feels like it could slip out of my hand easily and is hard to hold while laying down in bed..

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had problems taking their Innocase Slider off?

It just took me about 5 minutes to get the larger piece off because it wouldn't slide off very easily.. interesting to say the least as I thought it was a very solid case but if it is problem getting it off I might be looking for a different one. But- maybe I was just holding it the wrong way making it tough to slide out..

-edit wow just saw a few posts up Txdogs had the same problem.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had problems taking their Innocase Slider off?

It just took me about 5 minutes to get the larger piece off because it wouldn't slide off very easily.. interesting to say the least as I thought it was a very solid case but if it is problem getting it off I might be looking for a different one. But- maybe I was just holding it the wrong way making it tough to slide out..

-edit wow just saw a few posts up Txdogs had the same problem.

Yup, the Incase Slider was a doozy to get it off the Iphone so I took it back. Then I tried the Seidio slider case and I love it! Must mention I have the Griffin Elan slider case which works very well, just bulkier. I have not tried the Griffin Nuform case.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I couldn't believe how hard it was to get it off. I'll still be keeping and using it though. Great case other than taking it off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner