iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walker023

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
With an iPhone and iPad this is the perfect combination for home movies. Throw in iMovie and I can record on the phone, edit on the bigger screen of the iPad, and post online quickly and easily.

gado45

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Stop Motion app and Im making some great animations, would be great to add some music and effects on these, for that, I would love iMovie!

djozil

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the gifts

I will need one soon as i will be getting the new iPhone 5 ,
thanks for all the gifts and keep up the good work
Oh and send one my way {:8^.)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you already have it can you get the $$ equivalent in iTunes credit?

and I use iMovie all time to make quick "edited" family videos! Lots of fun!

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Zombie Movie

I'm making a first person Zombie movie and right now I edit it all on my mac but it would be awesome to be able to edit it more "on the fly" with the ipad/iphone!

zaersx

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I want to make epic movies on my HD iPhone.
My channel(YT search "zaersx") has 2 videos I made with iMovie on my friends phone(before I got my iPhone) and (the're not the best) I want more time to make better ones.
Please TiPb and Good Luck everyone else!

arjundutt

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
i could have sworn i had posted before, but i couldnt find my post ... here goes again - i am traveling quite a lot these days, trying to get out of Chicago for the cold winter. I have a few scuba trips that I take videos on, and it would be nice to be able to edit and load the videos, so im not sending family and friends tons of raw clips.

TMD#IM

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello!!! Is anyone there??!!

I am in my mummy's tummy. I here my dad's all excited about this iMovie competition...somewhat too excited, reminds me when they found out about me..anyways, I would really like my dad to win so that he can make movies of yours truly growing up and editing them whilst he is resting in the couch after whatever work he would be doing once I arrive...

So, please do me dad a lil favour and gift him a copy of iMovie for iPhone...cant wait to see the new iPhone :D

So long, I need to nap...

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
pi01g

I would love to win a copy of iMovie so that my wife and I can make professional looking videos of our new family member! He was just born about 5 hours ago, and is our first! Good luck everyone!

dlhughes41

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Love iMovie

In celebration of our new Photography and Video forum, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of Apple's iMovie for iPhone and iPad!

For a chance to win, leave a comment telling us why you want to win a copy. Do you want to be able to quickly create home videos of your family? Or do you have an epic movie planned out?

Let us know!!

Use iMovie on my MacBook Pro and iMac all the time. Think it would be a great addition to my iPad and my soon to be new Sprint iPhone.

dennisuci

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I need iMovie

I want to be able to start making and editing movies of my 3 year old Pomeranian doing the most adorable human stuff like snoring and sleeping on his back! It will be so amazingly awesome if I have this pocket handy app to catch him in the act. I desperately need this! :)

hansbuehler

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
kids, kids, kids

I'd stitch together a ton of the videos we have of the kids into something other people could tolerate watching... and watching video's of someone else's kids is a hard thing to do!

Sugunag

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
i Movie

I would love to have this app in order to do editing of all videos, i have taken through my iphone and ipad. My son is 13 and likes everything about Apple and Mac. He has been saving up for his first Mac book air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods