iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to edit the hundreds of family videos that I promised I would edit. It's just so hard to do it on a Mac, because no one has any time for that anymore. I have about an hour commute and could get a lot of editing done on my iPad and iPhone! :)

sunhou

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
iMovie would be great for working with videos of my 2-year-old, and then eventually he could start to use it too -- he loves our iPad!

BenWitt08

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Being an avid photographer I also like to dabble in video and since my brother has my video camera at the moment it would be great to cut the cable to computer and just edite my iphone videos immediately!

terryzx

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Poor & Retired

No longer have a job so am on a limited income and am unable to get many apps, so a gift of this would be GREAT!!!

superdodds

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I am an endorser for a drumstick company and I'm currently about to pay somebody $150.00-$200.00 to put together a 60-90 ad for the sticks I use that the company will use in its marketing campaign. I'd love to be able to defray this cost by using the software to shoot and edit this promo using my iPhone 4 none the less! Obviously I won't whine about an app for $4.99 but if it's at all possible to win a license for free - then count me in! With the money I save from creating this spot myself, I can then spend on items in the App Store (or on cookies for y'all!)

Chris Dodds in San Antonio, TX

YoSoyJu

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 3G and a flip cam. I am going to buy an iPhone 5 as soon as it comes out to replace both. I am also about to pull the trigger on an iPad, so I'll have all that screen real estate to edit on.

Gapricesr

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Create videos on the Fly

I would love to have a copy of iMovie for iPhone and iPad so I could create videos on the fly of my son's ball games and of my daughter while she's cheerleading.

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
It's all about the kids. I would love to edit movies of the kids in order to share them with the grandparents who live some 1,500 miles away.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
One for the win

I would love a copy of iMovie so that I can create cool home movies that don't bore everyone. If I can get an iPad with that, I would sing on the roof tops, record it with my new iPad, edit it with iMovie, and post it on TIPB.com forums! :)

stevehockey4

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Why i need iMovie

Cutting straight to the chase...

My female boss is getting married later this month in an elaborate and crazy Pirate Wedding. I know its sounds crazy but thats exactly what it is. I need iMovie to be able to capture and edit all of the swashbucking, rum guzzling, deck swabbing good times. A coworker is even bringing a live parrot. Please help me capture this event in all of its Hearty Glory.

Yargh!!

m13

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I like to post videos that I just took on my iPhone. By the time I have to transfer the videos to the home Mac, it is usually not worth the trouble already.

Thanks so much for the giveaway. Best wishes!

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Getting married at the end of the year and I'd love to be able to use this app to make a memorable video of my wedding and honeymoon from my perspective for my wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackblurr123

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
My baby cousin is going to be born in a month, and it would be really nice to have imovie so i could edit the video of his birth! My grandparents are flying all the way from South Africa to come see his birth, but they've never been to north america! Imovie would help me edit these videos and show them to my family, so maybe i can show my baby cousin one day on my new iphone 8 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods