iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
yeah... yeah... ditto... what they said... count me in... it would be great to have something for free instead of paying for it... :)

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I just took a bunch of footage at Burning Man and I need a clever yet easy way to show it off. Check out what we build this year - the Cyclameleon - a four person bike with a giant chameleon on top! the Cyclameleon

dhut1832

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
This app would be a significant help!

I have really transitioned to taking all of my on-the-go photos and videos with my iphone 4 instead of carrying digital cameras now. I do alot of traveling, events, and just always on the move. I would really love to get a copy of the app so I can make really nice shows/movies on the go as I go. This would be a big help with having to carry a laptop around just to do so, and can complete it all from my iphone and ipad. Hope I'm a lucky winner. Thanks TiPb!!

Jharperflw

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Need...iMovie...bad...help...please!!!!

Our house is a major reality show 24-7 and is missing something! Oh yeah...footage!! I have great clips on my iPhone but now need to edit them for some outstanding moments to send to our family spread out all across the country. Also, I shoot fishing shows around the country and need to be able to quickly turn these clips around for the Internet. I can't always have my laptop and FCP when I'm on the plane. PLEASE help me work and play more efficiently!!!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I film and edit all the time on my Mac. Would love to try iMovie for the iPhone since I'm always taking video. Whether it's my 2 year old twin nieces or just random family birthdays. Would love to edit straight from my phone. Awesome giveaway!!

BrandonP333

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I've never won anything on this site but I really hope to win this app because it will turn my depressing attempts at professional video taking to decent pieces including headings and such.

Thanks a lot,

LOVE YOU TIPB!!!
Brandon :)

kilo720

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I want it so I can edit all the video I recorded of fails,party,funny moment etc & edit them into a nice little package so the world can see

rebel5fx

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Birthday parties new venture

Thanks for the freebie!

I definitely will put it to good use as I'm starting a new business to make movies at children's birthday parties. I can edit the video on the fly on the iPad and show it to the birthday boy/girl and their friends.

Good luck to everyone

budda63

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iMovie

My son's got an ipod Touch, and is a budding Hitchcock. I'm sure that this giveaway will benefit him. I'll make sure he mentions this when he's accepting his Oscar.

matharris

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a copy of this cause I'm planning on getting my girlfriend an iPad 2 and she loves taking movies on her iPhone. This would make it so much easier for her to edit and create.
Thanks

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Jut got back from y honeymoon and would love to make some slideshows/videos with all the pics/footage I captured on my iPhone. (I forgot to pack my camera charger so I was left to use my phone for the week)

I love I movie on my Mac and would LOVE to have it on my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh