iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
iMovie-for-Me

I'd like a copy of iMovie because I don't one yet. (Haha!)

Seriously, I could edit small clips while on weekend outings, or get-togethers with family and friends.

What I would really like to do is create short clips of our work projects to be used on our web site, maybe even start a company YouTube channel, to help in promoting the goods and services our company offers. This would be my main reason for wanting a copy of iMovie.

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I want a copy of iMovie because I am rapidly becoming a 100% Apple house! We have 2 iPhone 4, 2 iPad 2, and a third gen iPod Touch. This program would help me justify more fanboy in my house!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I want to win a copy because when Sprint gets the iPhone and I get mine (whether it's the 4S or 5), it would be great to be able to not only record videos for my YouTube channel, but edit them as well. That is just one more bit of functionality of the iPhone that will help my music career. :D

davey_a

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Because I've just made the switch to iPhone and so far it's kicking ass! Looking forward to discovering everything this little beauty is capable of...

deeptali

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Well trying my luck this time as i really want this app. I am working for a non profit and helps in recording and editing spot videos and also for web site.

nijoma81

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
imovie give-a-me

I've been going back and forth about finally converting all of my new media (music, pics, videos) etc to my ipad. so far music and pics have gone the apple way this would give that kick for the videos. Would love to try it out!

emil_vivi

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I want iMovie for my iPhone 4. I have it on my iPad, but it's the cracked app (yes, my iPad was jailbroken, and yes my iPhone was not). It is my mom's iPhone actually, but i use it pretty often.
When i get it for my mom's iPhone, i gonna make my mom a video editor. ;) lol

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Would love to be able to quickly edit/update videos of my family on the iPhone so that I could quickly to distribute them to the rest of the family. Whereas the iPad has replaced the home computer in many aspects in many households, the iPhone effectively replaced my computer at home. To be able to also edit videos as well as photos would be awesome!

arjundutt

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
yes please!!

I am planning a number of trips to the Caribbean to get away from this chilly cold Chicago winter. I want to do a lot of scuba diving and other activities, and would be great to be able to edit all the movies I take so I am not sending raw video clips to friends and family.

thehairybadger

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Please i need one asap

i'm currently doing a media course at college and because my debit card keeps keeps getting denied by iTunes i cant buy this app which i really need :/ please i really need this app.

Gazelledrp

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Expecting :)

My wife and I would love a copy of this. We are expecting a baby in February. It would be amazing to edit and post video of our baby on the Internet from our IPhone or IPad!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2