iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(2763304)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I could use this for the marketing work that I do. It would especially be helpful on the road when exhibiting at trade shows. I would also use it to create training videos for clients. Thanks.

forsurftoo

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I want to edit movies of my Grand-Daughter

I need a movie edit app for my iPhone so I can edit movies of my Grand-Daughter who is 9 months old!

ozmacr

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love a copy. I send videos to my parents all the time of their only grandchild. This would be awesome. Actually, all the grandparents are a good 5 hours away from us. I'd hate for them to miss any great memories.

CappinA

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to edit and organize the videos taken on my iPad of my wife and I during our first pregnancy. I figure such documentation will be valuable in case one of my children ever comes running to us in horror at another sibling's suggestion that they were adopted!

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to win this! Taking video/photos on my phone and then quickly creating a video would be spectacular! Talk about convenient! :)

dmcary

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to be able to edit the movies of my kids right on my iPad. Soccer games, dance recitals, school plays, etc. All on my iPad. Great give-a-way TIPB!

DesignMatters

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Mobile documentary

I have an upcoming documentary to shoot for homeless outreach ministry and I would love to shoot and edit the entire video with my iPad 2 as an experiment and post it to YouTube/Vimeo. iMovie for iPad 2 would be the perfect companion to my project. :cool:

roefernj

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would use it for organizing my mess of videos into something fun to watch. Then maybe my wife would appreciate my video skills more!

cheesey69

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Please !!! It would be helpful so i could edit my sons videos so i could post some for my parents who moved away to watch. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsOBone

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Free copy IMovie

I would LOVE to win I copy of IMovie! I live far away from my family so we don't get to see each other very often. This would be a great way to create home movies to share with them. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Yes!

Oh, to not have to fire up the old iMac, just to get the boy's birthday, etc. trimmed and uploaded for his relatives and friends to see o facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.