iMovie Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treouserinla2

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
I would LOVE this app for my iPad 2! I have Final Cut Pro X for my laptop, and edit it on it frequently, but desperately need something when I'm mobile. I'd use this all the time! :)

torainca

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
imovie

Would love a copy for my iphone. I have an new grandson, and what better way to record his actions, I would use it to make better home movies that the usual
thx, gene

Jymn12

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
We remember 50% of what we see and hear.

I have four (4) kids and few videos. I would take more video I think. Sure don't want to regret.

kennerknecht

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, please!

I would love to get the iMovie app for my iPhone. I recently switched from PC to Mac and one of the things I'm really excited about is using iMovie. I've been shooting a bunch of video with my iPhone 4, but I haven't had the chance to actually sit down at my iMac and use iMovie. I think it would be great to have the app right on my iPhone and would make it even easier to put together and share home movies.

rexerz28

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
iMovie

First time i have actually entered into one of these contest. I use my iPhone (like everyone else here I imagine) to capture videos of the family. I actually have video that i recorded of my daughter being born that i captured on my then current 3GS. It would be cool to take all of that video, from birth to now, and document her life up to now, and iMovie on iPhone would be a great start, since that is where all of the source is (i'm on a iPhone 4 now of course)

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking to move as much away from my laptops as possible, and would love to move the video editing on to my iPad.

victor3451

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
imovie

I record lots of videos and I hat that I have to edit them in my computer, it would be a lot more practical to have it on my iPad. I hope I win the giveaway :)

mwohrlin

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Been looking for a cool program for my iphone to make movies of my family and pets. Possibly a full feature film :). I would also want to make a slideshow movie with music. Not sure if thats a possibility with imovie. Would love to find out. I remember trying to make movies a long time ago using all sorts of different programs and it took forever. I want to try the imovie program to see how easy it can be. I am new to the iphone and have found that the apps available are far superior to the ones available on my old Blackberry.

supermamon

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
It will be my god-daughter's birthday in a couple of weeks and I wanted to make a video of her pictures (lotsa pictures) in the past 12months. This would definitely help so much by allowing me to edit even when I'm on the go!

-- Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox