iMore Volunteer Lounge!

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey, team... New Trusted Member popping in from my primary home at Android Central. Funny, my daily driver is an iP7, but I spend more time over there. Anyways, I'm looking for about 45 minutes to sneak in a short run while the weather in SE Michigan cooperates. Have a great weekend!
Enjoy the run and thanks for stopping in

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
I am visiting iMore from Crackberry... running around the forums to read up on Everything Apple. Very interesting!
It's amazing how much you can learn from reading the forums and blog posts. Sometimes it's nice to leave our comfort of CB and explore other places. The best part is getting messages from James. Always love hearing what's going on behind the scenes and it's nice having challenges. Definitely gets all the members working together 😃

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey, team... New Trusted Member popping in from my primary home at Android Central. Funny, my daily driver is an iP7, but I spend more time over there. Anyways, I'm looking for about 45 minutes to sneak in a short run while the weather in SE Michigan cooperates. Have a great weekend!
My 'home' actually CB but since Blackberry have now gone Android, it's a mix between CB & AC. But then I look at my Macbook Pro, iPod collection and of course iPad and things start to get blurry about which is 'home' 😃

I think as long as I get to chat to all the lovely members of mobile nation's, I don't mind which site I'm on.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. Hope you are all having / had a wonderful day! :D

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Seems no one has posted here in a while Just received my Trusted Member status, so Im feeling kinda good right now. How is everyone else?
Welcome to the #TM team 😃 I've also only recently been added (± 2 months) Awesome to have you with us! There are various BBM / Telegram ect groups you can join if you want. NB, your notification light may never stop blinking haha. It's always a good day posting in the forums and on the groups. James has definitely picked a great group of people.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reminder Damien_Eternal! Glad to have you join us!

It's a beautiful day here in SW Ohio! Thanks to the three day weekend last week, it's been a short week, but I still say TGIF! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73