iMore site bug

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I tested out with other sites and it only happens with iMore and iMore forums...
Every time I go into a blog post or forums thread. And then click the back button. It crashes the browser. It happens every single time. On any post/thread. I tested with other sites (Mac rumors, 9to5 Mac and cult of Mac) non have this problem.
I'm on iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.1

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
As a test, try doing the same thing while you're NOT logged in.

Does it cause the same result?

Lastly, clear your browser history, i.e. your cache and then try again.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Dumbinho,

Give me the exact steps and details you're doing so that I can try and re-create the problem on my end. Sounds frustrating, hope we can get this fixed up for you!

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Dumbinho,

Give me the exact steps and details you're doing so that I can try and re-create the problem on my end. Sounds frustrating, hope we can get this fixed up for you!

This happens on both iMore site and iMore forums. Every time I go in to any article/thread/post and read and then click the back button on the browser. The browser crashes. Every single time.
Once I open the browser again. It goes back to the same article/thread and them I can click the back button normally without crashing.
It's pretty annoying. It doesn't happen on other sites. Only on iMore.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this matters, but are you using the desktop theme or the mobile theme?
(I use the mobile theme.)