iMore show 657: Yoga Pants For Your Wrist

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
imore657-yt-thumb.jpg

The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
Rene Ritchie, Mikah Sargent, and Lory Gil dish out the iPhone 11 XR (or whatever it will be called) rumors like a buffet in Vegas! They also look at the Apple TV app update and wish for a more "everything ever" video experience similar to music streaming services.
There are also new Pride watch faces, some interesting patents that contain both Face ID and Touch ID tech, and a discussion around the importance of Global Accessibility Awareness Day. They round out the episode with gaming news — Minecraft Earth is an upcoming AR experience, and Steam Link is now available on iOS.
[h=2]Listen now[/h]
  • Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
  • Download directly: Audio

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
https://www.imore.com/sites/imore.c...e/2019/05/imore657-yt-thumb.jpg?itok=pagC01kH
The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
Rene Ritchie, Mikah Sargent, and Lory Gil dish out the iPhone 11 XR (or whatever it will be called) rumors like a buffet in Vegas! They also look at the Apple TV app update and wish for a more "everything ever" video experience similar to music streaming services.
There are also new Pride watch faces, some interesting patents that contain both Face ID and Touch ID tech, and a discussion around the importance of Global Accessibility Awareness Day. They round out the episode with gaming news — Minecraft Earth is an upcoming AR experience, and Steam Link is now available on iOS.
[h=2]Listen now[/h]
  • Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
  • Download directly: Audio

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Great show! I came in around the middle. I will watch it in its entirety soon. Would love to know in advance when you’re going to go live on You Tube. Have you ever considered publishing a tentative schedule?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Great show! I came in around the middle. I will watch it in its entirety soon. Would love to know in advance when you’re going to go live on You Tube. Have you ever considered publishing a tentative schedule?

I don't think they read these threads. You might comment on the blogs/articles online at the end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim