iMore is Spamming Me

Elijah Hayes

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, my name is Elijah. I used to be an avid follower of iMore, as my main source to get information about Apple products and occasionally, other tech. That all ended when Pokemon Go came out in the App Store and for about a month straight I received information about Pokemon Go in my email and Facebook feeds. I left a comment on one such article explaining that I was disappointed by their Pokemon spam and was going to find another site to subscribe to. I unsubscribed from emails, unfollowed their Facebook account and moved to iPhoneHacks, which still shared the occasional Pokemon update, but nothing like the amount of spam I was receiving here. Now, about 3-4 months after unsubscribing, I just started receiving emails from iMore AGAIN. Not Pokemon spam, thank goodness, but still information that I don't care to see or have already heard from my iPhoneHacks newsletter a couple of days before. I just unsubscribed for the second time, and yes, I am sure that I did NOT resubscribe to these emails. Don't know if this is a bug or something related to your new look that I saw when coming to leave my feedback, but please make sure that I do not get automatically resubscribed again. I'm not interested.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m sorry you’re experiencing this, and I want you to know that this will be investigated. Take care and have a great weekend.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4