iMore Forums App - Loading issue.

mglivesey

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
It seems that I can only view forum topics when I log out of my user account within the iMore Forums App.

As soon as I log back in again, all the topics disappear and I get a screen that says either "no topics to display" or a never-ending "Loading" screen.

I can't join a forum thread, but (obviously) I can start a new topic, as I've had to with this one just now.

Any suggestions? I need my iMore fix :S

Thanks!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Seems like the issue is back for me. I can use tapatalk fine but get this error when trying to use imore app:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1355094863.638675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1355094863.638675.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 29

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems like the issue is back for me. I can use tapatalk fine but get this error when trying to use imore app:

I'm not sure if that's an iMore app issue because I am getting that same error on occasion with Tapatalk and it started after the last update.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Today the forums app was constantly crashing and I had that same message. I deleted it again and reinstalled. So far so good.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ive been having issues with tapatalk too, some kind of errors saying that the administrator was restricting access and what not but its intermittent and everything is working fine now....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ive been having issues with tapatalk too, some kind of errors saying that the administrator was restricting access and what not but its intermittent and everything is working fine now....

Same here. It's intermittent and, as I've stated above, only started happening since the last update less than a week ago.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if that's an iMore app issue because I am getting that same error on occasion with Tapatalk and it started after the last update.

I'm also having issues with tapatalk. I actually pm'd a friend here to see if they were having issues too. I was relieved to find out it wasn't just me, and now seeing you guys posting about it is even more re-assuring. I've already emailed tapatalk about it, and they emailed me back directing me to their support forums because they've been receiving alot of emails. I'm guessing regarding this issue we're all seeing. It started for me yesterday late afternoon.

Just to add, 3cit, i'm also seeing that same error msg. I've also deleted and reinstalled the app with no luck.
Today the forums app was constantly crashing and I had that same message. I deleted it again and reinstalled. So far so good.
I accessed the iMore app once today and upon loading a screen for me the app just closed. I went back in and it was ok, did what I needed to do and signed out.

Hopefully for the tapatalk and iMore apps, everything gets resolved soon:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten that quite a few times too D. As well as when I am able to access the forum through tapatalk it'll just load as a blank page.

Thank you for the feedback, Pink. I appreciate it, my friend. I'm experiencing the "exact" same thing. ;)

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Having same issues as every one else all day and even having forums disappear n have to reload for them to pop up and some times I get stuck in the initial loading process as well. Forums are going haywire! Been having issues posting tooo. All this happens in tapatalk reg website and forum app.

Sent from my Verizon Black & Slate iPhone 5 64GB using Tapatalk