iMore Forums app - iPad 2

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Curious if this happens to anyone else:

If I'm replying to a post, it would not post after clicking post/send (or whatever the button says). If I then click on the post\send button again it would say, "Duplicate post, would you like to create a draft?". I'd then hit delete draft, hit the back button and refresh the page. After doing this you see that said post has posted anyway.

Most annoying really. I've since cleared my cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled it, too. Still having the same issue.

Anyone else?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Curious if this happens to anyone else:

If I'm replying to a post, it would not post after clicking post/send (or whatever the button says). If I then click on the post\send button again it would say, "Duplicate post, would you like to create a draft?". I'd then hit delete draft, hit the back button and refresh the page. After doing this you see that said post has posted anyway.

Most annoying really. I've since cleared my cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled it, too. Still having the same issue.

Anyone else?
Happens on tapatalk also

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I use TapaTalk for a few other forums and have never noticed it. Hence I was thinking the issue was with the forum app\connection.

Did you happen to get the issue while connected to WIFI? I wonder if the app is simply losing connection while on WIFI, hence the issue.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
No, via the iMore Forums app. Hence the title of the thread :)

I'm pretty sure the imore forum app is tapatalk. It's just a branded free version of it. Sort of a site license I think.

So I'm pretty sure we can say this is happening on tapatalk only and not via the Web.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I use TapaTalk for a few other forums and have never noticed it. Hence I was thinking the issue was with the forum app\connection.

Did you happen to get the issue while connected to WIFI? I wonder if the app is simply losing connection while on WIFI, hence the issue.

Happens on wifi and cellular don't matter but its random

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice