iMore App on iOS 10

dakid2k6

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I have tried deleting both apps and install again and log in and it still doesn't work. I have used the computer and it allowed me to type on the forums. Haven't tried today to the one specific forum thread I'm trying to type in.

Been using it on my phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have tried deleting both apps and install again and log in and it still doesn't work. I have used the computer and it allowed me to type on the forums. Haven't tried today to the one specific forum thread I'm trying to type in.

Been using it on my phone.

You might check with MobileNations on that. Send an email inquiry to:
accounts@mobilenations.com and explain your issue with the apps. They can take a look and see what might be going on. There's been some other odd things going on with accounts.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sorry guys I have been a little out of touch lately. I was traveling and am now vacationing in Barcelona Spain!

dakid2k6

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
You might check with MobileNations on that. Send an email inquiry to:
accounts@mobilenations.com and explain your issue with the apps. They can take a look and see what might be going on. There's been some other odd things going on with accounts.

Sorry guys I have been a little out of touch lately. I was traveling and am now vacationing in Barcelona Spain!

Thanks I'm gonna send an email now.

Well then pk off the forum and enjoy vacation in Spain!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy