iMore app not working

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to see any posts at all with the iMore app. Has anyone else been having any issues with the app? Anyone no how to fix this problem? I really enjoy using the app and would like to know how to fix it.

Blazer50

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problems just a minute ago. All the stories came up in the list but tapping the stories just brought up loading...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I open the app and it says loading but nothing is there. I am talking about the iMore forums app. It doesn't show new posts. Every forum is blank. It doesn't load anything.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I open the app and it says loading but nothing is there. I am talking about the iMore forums app. It doesn't show new posts. Every forum is blank. It doesn't load anything.

I had this problem last night too...AND still this morning; shows spinner like its loading and then blank screen "There are no threads to view". Tried logging out, closing app, trying again...reboot, same thing!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still not working this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't really thought about using tapatalk. I really like the iMore forums app. I haven't had any problems with it until yesterday. I really like how it pulls up all new posts from all forums as soon as you open it. I hope it gets fixed soon.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just checked mine also. Not working either. I was able to sign in no problem but from there to try and access any of the forum sections, the screen stays blank with the "loading forum" in the center and the wheel continuously spinning.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just to add, I just did a delete/reinstall and it's working now. Maybe you guys could give that a shot and see how it goes.

I'm typing this post from it.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just to add, I just did a delete/reinstall and it's working now. Maybe you guys could give that a shot and see how it goes.

I'm typing this post from it.

Thanks for the tip. Although I replied to an inbox message few minutes ago from the app and then when I selected Latest, everything showed up as normal again...?!?! So now it seems to be all set...weird! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calion