Imore app log in

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't find anywhere to log in on the iMore app. I could have sworn that I was able to log in previously. Can anyone let me know if I was mistaken and we can't log in on the iMore app? I was trying to post a response to an article written.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Open the app. The Login is located on the lower left hand side of the page. Seen here on my iPad Mini.

ahy9ugug.jpg

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
piranhadonna,

Have you tried setting your password via passport? Click the cog wheel at the top right, then go to 'your account' and enter a password.

If you still can't get in using the new password, please let me know and we will have a closer look!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you referring to the iMore app or the iMore site? If you are referring to the iMore site, then yes I have done this. If you are referring to the iMore app, there is not a cog that I can press. I guess it is not really a big deal, I just could have sworn that I was able to post on iMore articles using the iMore app once or twice before.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for clearing this up for me. It would be really nice to have a log in feature for the iMore app. Can't wait for an update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switch TV ON