iMessage Windows equivalent of Android Messages for Web

I

iMore Question

Is there a iMessage for Windows client to allow me to send/receive SMS from the desktop/browser? I know it is available on Mac, I have seen and used it on my wife's iMac, but I need an equivalent on Windows, does this exist.

So, Google has just released Android Messages for Web which allows me to send/receive SMS from any browser once I have completed the setup process which was insanely simple. It works really well and is brilliant. It is one of those features that I just did not know I wanted / needed until I had it.

My conundrum is that I am a Windows user, and I don't know if there is a iMessage for Windows equivalent out there. Until this morning I was seriously considering going back to iOS when the next iPhone X launches later this year, now I am reconsidering that decision.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there a iMessage for Windows client to allow me to send/receive SMS from the desktop/browser? I know it is available on Mac, I have seen and used it on my wife's iMac, but I need an equivalent on Windows, does this exist.

So, Google has just released Android Messages for Web which allows me to send/receive SMS from any browser once I have completed the setup process which was insanely simple. It works really well and is brilliant. It is one of those features that I just did not know I wanted / needed until I had it.

My conundrum is that I am a Windows user, and I don't know if there is a iMessage for Windows equivalent out there. Until this morning I was seriously considering going back to iOS when the next iPhone X launches later this year, now I am reconsidering that decision.

There is no legitimate iMessage for Windows there and I’m not familiar with illegitimate ones, if they even exist, that is.