iMessage/FaceTime won't activate. Any help?

I

iMore Question

iMessage/FaceTime won't activate.

Hello I got an iPhone 4s (sprint) off ebay a month ago...was using it perfectly fine as a wifi phone no carrier service. Restored the phone to set it up for my son to use as a wifi phone...now iMessage and FaceTime won't activate. I've gotten several messages while trying to activate ranging from error, can connect to server, need to verify email (which is already is), to it just being stuck saying "waiting for activation"

There is no Sim card in the phone and I've tried several different tips and tricks even restoring the phone a second time, and creating a new Apple ID...Still no matter what iMessage and FaceTime will not activate and I don't know what else to do.

Any Help Please?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: iMessage/FaceTime won't activate.

Make sure you have your iMessage email on the iphone afer the restore then go to setting> iMessage and turn it off then after that go to facetime and cut that off. after you have cut off both iMessage and FaceTime restart the iphone and cut iMessage and FaceTime back on and that should fix it.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: iMessage/FaceTime won't activate.

I had that a while ago, I just let the phone do its thing for the night and first thing I knew in the morning, it was activated.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2