• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Imagining a new Mac mini: What would you like to see?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

The Mac mini is overdue for a major refresh. It's been well more than a year, and it's been several years since the Mac mini had any significant work done to it. That's got me thinking about what Apple could do it and probably should do to it, but I also want to hear from you - how would you like to see the Mac mini evolve?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.co...image/2013/10/mac_mini_hero.jpg?itok=J7nflpS2

The Mac mini is overdue for a major refresh. It's been well more than a year, and it's been several years since the Mac mini had any significant work done to it. That's got me thinking about what Apple could do it and probably should do to it, but I also want to hear from you - how would you like to see the Mac mini evolve?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

If the Mac Pro is the "trash can", would the Mac Mini be the "pencil cup"?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm fine with the general build and design. It gets a little warm (REALLY WARM) but they say the body is dispersing heat well. I know I've seen performance hits after heavy gaming use though so something for cooling would be nice.

They need to bring back a dedicated GPU variant. I'd rather roll with this than an iMac so I can replace/change my monitor at my leisure but sometimes it is rough being stuck with an integrated graphics chip. Even though Intel's new chips are fairly decent performers. (Maybe let us control how much VRAM we want to dedicate to the chip in BIOS?)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz