iMac Pro vs. 2019 iMac

Brett59

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
Now that the new iMac's are out, how would you compare the top of the line new iMac with the bottom of the line iMac Pro?
Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It depends on what you using them for because both are super fast and powerful. If you're using them for web browsing, movie watching, email, documents and powerpoint presentations then you might as well save your money and go with the non-pro model. Still, either can handle video/graphics editing with ease. It boils down to choice and need, in my opinion.

Brett59

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
It depends on what you using them for because both are super fast and powerful. If you're using them for web browsing, movie watching, email, documents and powerpoint presentations then you might as well save your money and go with the non-pro model. Still, either can handle video/graphics editing with ease. It boils down to choice and need, in my opinion.

Thanks for your response, really appreciate it.
I was hoping for a comparison between the two, as iMore has not updated their recommendations of what to buy with the new iMacs on the market. I am in a position to purchase either the top new iMac or the iMac pro, as they are very close and would appreciate additional insight.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad