I'm thinking of getting a iPhone 6 plus

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I just changed to sprint and got a nexus 6 but Tbh I'm thinking of changing to the iPhone 6 plus. How is the camera? I have the iPad Air 2 and love the camera on it for it being on a tablet and wondering how much better is the 6 plus in the same conditions which is in nicely lit rooms since obviously the phone would win with its flash in low lit areas. How's battery life? I remembered the iPhone 4 having great battery life.

As much as I like Android I feel the need to upgrade a lot and considering in the years of 2014 and 2015 so far I went from a Samsung Galaxy s4, to a nexus 5, to a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, to a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, to a Motorola Droid Turbo, back to a note 4 and now a Nexus 6 for now. I got the phone today so I can easily return it and get an iPhone. The only phone I felt happy with was the iPhone 4 antenna gate and all. My main concerns os battery life pretty much and cellphone radio is better then Motorola?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I think the cameras on the 6 and 6+ are excellent. Of course the 6+ has Optical Image Stabilisation too, which is going to make things slightly easiest. However, there really isn't much between them and they take great shots.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The camera on the iPhone 6 Plus is great and the battery life is superb, but that also depends on your usage. iOS 8.2 is solid and the device maintains Apple's quality. Like the others, I highly recommend the iPhone 6 Plus, but is it for you? Only you can answer that...;)

Last edited:

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Both the camera and battery life are better on my 6 Plus than any other device I've ever had.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Brand new nexus 6 and so far battery life is meh

2 hours of screen time and already at 49%. Camera is decent so I guess I'll go try a iPhone 6 plus if most people are saying it's good

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Brand new nexus 6 and so far battery life is meh

2 hours of screen time and already at 49%. Camera is decent so I guess I'll go try a iPhone 6 plus if most people are saying it's good

Don't try because we are saying it is good. Try it for yourself, and then decide if you should get it or not.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
OP - Do it!!!

I switched from a 6 to 6+ a bit over a week ago... no regrets!!! Battery life is awesome!!

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I've had the g3 the note 4 and the droid turbo all in the last 6 months. Been on the iphone 6 plus for a couple months now as well. I can say the battery is much better than the g3 and note 4 and I thought the note 4 had a great battery for an android phone. Didn't keep the turbo long enough to know how well the battery actually lasted. The camera on the note 4 is great outdoors, but indoors it leaves a lot to be desired. I would say the iphone 6 plus is overall better camera. I'm on verizon and would say the signal and call quality has been wonder, at least equal to any phone I have used in the past year.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The 6plus is an AWSOME product. It's snappy great camera , perfect screen size gorgeous keyboard with the extra tools on landscape and screen rotation with a clearer screen. No regrets on my regard. I'd go to the Apple Store and check out the 6plus in person. You won't regret it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The 6plus is an AWSOME product. It's snappy great camera , perfect screen size gorgeous keyboard with the extra tools on landscape and screen rotation with a clearer screen. No regrets on my regard. I'd go to the Apple Store and check out the 6plus in person. You won't regret it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

I never had an issue with ios I just went to Android because I wanted a bigger phone and at the time there was no indication apple would ever go bigger. The iPhone 4 was 3.5 inch screen and was getting pretty small. Now with the plus it's a size I want which I have been thinking of getting since release. I changed to Verizon around November but it was quite expensive and I was already paying a lot with Verizon. I ended up paying $144 a month with phone payments for the note 4. Now I went to sprint the payments for the phone and unlimited data makes getting the iPhone a reasonable option. I'm an android guy but the factor of owning an iPad and iPhone is appealing.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you get the 6Plus and the  Watch you're all set.

0b132ad44d3716a42cc9a7b3d97e3341.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I just got the iPhone 6 plus 128gb and its a pretty nice phone. The lcd screen I have to get used coming from AMOLED which I prefer but the color is still great on this . This phone feels great in the hand and the narrower screen compared to the nexus 6 is a major plus. I'll miss the turbo charging of the note 4 and the nexus 6 but this phone is great.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
congrats on your 6+
you'll definitely get used to it in case of the display and stuff.
and ... even if you miss the fast charge on the nexus and the note 4, I bet you'll need the charger less often on this device :p

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
After leaving the the Nexus 6 and battery life being somewhat of an issue you'll be quite surprised with the strength of the iPhone 6 Plus battery. Trust me I KNOW! My last phone after my note 4 was a Nexus 6. And I do travel a lot as well for work and being in airports often I rarely need to utilize a wall outlet. If you really want to be prepared for a long stint away from an outlet get a battery pack to charge your phone. The battery cases are great but add a great deal of bulk to the phone. I rock one with 12000 maH and I rarely use it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative