I'm thinking about...

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to appreciate this LG GPad 8.3 as much as my iPads but its just...I don't know...icky. I really lost my appreciation of Android and I'm dissapointed in myself for that.

Sent from my LG-V5OO (my other tablets are iPads) 📱

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Was thinking about taking my case off and give my 5s a good cleaning it's starting to smell funky, my socks are even complaining

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Last edited:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Was thinking about taking my case off and give my 5s a good cleaning it's starting to smell funky, my socks are even complaining

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Smells funky? Keep me posted on what you find under that case amigo lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Guys...I'm thinking about sticking with the iPhone 5S with the clear case, but maybe later the leather case, what do you think about what I think?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys...I'm thinking about sticking with the iPhone 5S with the clear case, but maybe later the leather case, what do you think about what I think?

I think your thinking too much and need to swap out the cases every 20 minutes

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about taking my ipad to work tomorrow and playing hearthstone all day. i'm sure my manager will be down with that sickness.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Will the phone get cleaner if I take it out of the case and wash it separately? Also what cycle would you suggest I use? I can't decide between 'delicate' or 'heavy duty' because electronics are usually delicate but on the other hand it is mostly made of metal and metal is heavy.

I'd just choose delicate with extra spin cycles to get it good and clean.

Don't forget extra soap! 😝

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Will the phone get cleaner if I take it out of the case and wash it separately? Also what cycle would you suggest I use? I can't decide between 'delicate' or 'heavy duty' because electronics are usually delicate but on the other hand it is mostly made of metal and metal is heavy.

I think the phone will get cleaner if you take it out of the case and I would definitely use the 'delicate' setting. LOL.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods