I'm still losing bars on my 4S

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I thought Apple fixed the "antenna gate" bs with the 4S.. Yet I find that holding it comfortably, bars drop out one by one... Very very annoying

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They did fix this issue. Bars don't mean much unless you are unable to make or receive calls clearly, have unusable data ect.... I would not consider it a problem if your iPhone is only dropping one bar.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes I am, but keep in mind I lose two bars at the most. Sometimes 3.

Yet Steve Jobs answer was to hold it a different way...

This was in reference to the iPhone 4 and not the iPhone 4S. Perhaps the issue is related to your service provider?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems that most of your posts are more of a paranoia type postings of questions that you really have nothing to worry about. I don't think there is any of us that dont lose bars from time to time depending on way too many variables to count.

As long as you can make and receive calls clearly and do whatever else you wish to do reasonably I would not worry about it and just enjoy your phone.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
It seems that most of your posts are more of a paranoia type postings of questions that you really have nothing to worry about. I don't think there is any of us that dont lose bars from time to time depending on way too many variables to count.

As long as you can make and receive calls clearly and do whatever else you wish to do reasonably I would not worry about it and just enjoy your phone.

Fair Enough

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods