I'm so tired of this rumor!!!

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
WTH! This rumor of apple making an affordable iPhone makes my blood boil... What other iPhone can they come up with that's more affordable than the iPhone 4 at FREE? Lol... Sorry for my rant, comment if you agree :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
WTH! This rumor of apple making an affordable iPhone makes my blood boil... What other iPhone can they come up with that's more affordable than the iPhone 4 at FREE? Lol... Sorry for my rant, comment if you agree :)

The iPhone 4 is still quite expensive on an outright purchase. Should Apple release an affordable iPhone it will be aimed at prepaid markets.

JRDroid

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Ya, when it talks about being more affordable, they are talking about off contract pricing, which is what much of the world outside the US pays. Also, they are talking about an iPhone designed to be affordable from the start, not something outdated. Like others said, off contract the iPhone 4 is still kinda expensive.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

The iPhone 4 is not FREE. You sign a 2 year contract and you repay the cost of the phone to your carrier over the course of that contract.

Plus, the low cost iPhone is mainly being developed for parts of the world where people do not use subsidized phones and/or pre-paid plans are more popular.

Apple can NOT continue to grow in the US the way they have and the way Wall Street expects them to. Apple is doing this to gain market share in China. Period. They'd be stupid not to.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for clarifying I now understand :) it would certainly help them gain a ton of market share not only here but in the US but also in all the countries around the world which would benefit from a low cost iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro