I'm sick of the BS!

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry dude but you should deff notice your screen and processor everyday, even though its behind the "scenes", you see the screen and power of your processor on a daily basis. Just thought I'd clear that up real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry dude but you should deff notice your screen and processor everyday, even though its behind the "scenes", you see the screen and power of your processor on a daily basis. Just thought I'd clear that up real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have an iPhone 5, and won't be getting one anytime soon. Not because I think it's a bad phone, but because I wasn't impressed enough. Not a whole lot different than my 4S. Actually, I'm quite dissatisfied with the iPhone period. Not much innovation since the first iteration. Yep, faster processor, yep, better display. but those are all behind the scenes and not what I see everyday.
My complaint is iOS looks the same. Email app sucks, No ability to tweak the way I want without jailbreaking, etc., etc.

And I have to disagree completely with your assessment of Maps. Any Map app that tells me to make a U turn, go back 17 miles, make another U turn and then go right by where I was originally has a major problem. Will it get better? Probably, but should have never been released that way.

End of my rant. And before I get flamed bad, I have a 3Gs, 2 iPhone 4S', iPad 2, iPad 3, and two iPods.

MylesB

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have a problem with complaints. It's funny that someone started a thread to complain about people complaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really have a problem with complaints. It's funny that someone started a thread to complain about people complaining.

dale225

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind people complaining. Everybody complains about something. If you don't like the iPhone don't buy it; however don't not buy it and complain about how bad it is. Give things a chance. Give it a few days before you complain, not on the day of or even the day before the release.

I never had a Blackberry, do I hate the phone? NO! It just doesn't offer me what I'm looking for. So I could find a site that bashes Blackberries, read on it and join the bashing knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT! That's all I've been reading about this device. I don't care if you bash the iPhone. Some like it others hate it. Don't ad to it if it's not productive or something you can first hand talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind people complaining. Everybody complains about something. If you don't like the iPhone don't buy it; however don't not buy it and complain about how bad it is. Give things a chance. Give it a few days before you complain, not on the day of or even the day before the release.

I never had a Blackberry, do I hate the phone? NO! It just doesn't offer me what I'm looking for. So I could find a site that bashes Blackberries, read on it and join the bashing knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT! That's all I've been reading about this device. I don't care if you bash the iPhone. Some like it others hate it. Don't ad to it if it's not productive or something you can first hand talk about.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You should see the BS on Crackberry. It's much worse.... and you wouldn't believe how delusional people are.... One guy was complaining that iPhones are gonna be used to spy on the US because it's made by a Chinese company.... So wrong on so many counts, including Foxconn being a Chinese company. One guy was saying the fixed focus camera on a Blackberry is just as good as the one on the iPhone 4S, and actually better because you can take multiple photos per second..... again... wrong on so many accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

You should see the BS on Crackberry. It's much worse.... and you wouldn't believe how delusional people are.... One guy was complaining that iPhones are gonna be used to spy on the US because it's made by a Chinese company.... So wrong on so many counts, including Foxconn being a Chinese company. One guy was saying the fixed focus camera on a Blackberry is just as good as the one on the iPhone 4S, and actually better because you can take multiple photos per second..... again... wrong on so many accounts.

Yet the saddest part isn't the delusional people who make those claims, but the knowledgable people who back them up simply because they're bashing the competition. I think there's a certain group of members there who just mash their faces on the like button whenever a post disses an Apple product.

diegonei

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yet the saddest part isn't the delusional people who make those claims, but the knowledgable people who back them up simply because they're bashing the competition. I think there's a certain group of members there who just mash their faces on the like button whenever a post disses an Apple product.

Mike! Fancy meeting you here! iMore seems to be getting an influx of Crackberry members!

Yeah, it's bad. But such people exist in every single platform. I don't defend those on Crackberry at all, they do need an wake up call. But then again, so do ALL people behaving like that.

Why can't we just live in round robin mode[url]?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh