I'm Receiving Error 3194 when upgrading to iOS 7 Beta

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
So I was running iOS 7. Then downgraded. Today I tried upgrading again and get this 3194 error. My udid is registered and I tried editing the host file and using dfu mode. Any ideas? I had no issues before.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you have access to the developer portal, download and install the latest iTunes beta... otherwise make sure you have the latest iTunes installed.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I tried early this morning and again a few times throughout the day. All error 3194. I don't know why it suddenly happened. I then downloaded a newer version of iOS 7 and same results.

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It happened to me but I discovered that it was because I was trying to install beta 5. It was classed as an out-of-date beta. I downloaded beta 6 and everything is great!

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem yesterday. Error 3194 when trying to restore beta 5 onto my second iPhone 5. It has worked flawlessly on my first unit. I then did all the tricks listed on the net... turn off firewall, disable possible security, edit host file, reset router etc... and nothing worked.

What strangely did work though, was to download beta 6 .ipsw file and restore from that instead. Very weird since beta 5 should not expire in some time? Or did it expire earlier because of the boot issue or anything else?