I'm looking for a provider that is cheap. What's better AT&T or T-Mobile?

I

iMore Question

Verizon is killing me with their high phone prices. I have an iphone 4. I know its out dated but I just want a provider that's not going to charge me an arm and leg. One of the most liked features is the facetime.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Where do you live? That should determine what provider to go with.

I use AT&T because I've used them forever divi want to keep that history with them. Also they've got the best coverage for me.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Where do you live? That should determine what provider to go with.

I use AT&T because I've used them forever divi want to keep that history with them. Also they've got the best coverage for me.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

I totally agree, check coverage first. In my case, I have great coverage on all three, but have AT&T on my iPhone and T-Mobile on my Air. Once my contract is over, I'm going all T-Mobile because great value (voice & data) for the money.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile does appear to have decent coverage urban areas and most interstate/highway corridors.
Unsupported Browser

Verizon is expensive, but in our experience reliable. Every month the bill comes I think about T-Mobile. At some point we are going to have to switch if their costs increase further.

The concern I have with cheap, is that the quality coverage and a reliable signal may not be up to par with the more expensive options.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro