I'm eating my words

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Recently, I posted a thread about the size of the plus, should they change the design. Originally I thought that the plus was not necessarily too big but just uncomfortable. At the time I had the 64gig 6 in space gray. Something about phablets drawn me back to them and I couldn't wait to get another one. Well I did, 6s+ 64gig in of course space gray. I must say, I have medium say hands and I can use the device one-handed at times. I'm pretty sure I wont ever go back to anything smaller again:smile::straight-face:

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I still sort of dislike the aspects I originally disliked about the Plus last year, but I've grown to love all the great things that come with committing to the Plus.

I still do a little second guessing here and there and wonder if going back to a 6s would be a good move, but I know I'd miss the 6s Plus terribly and would want it back. There's no going back now for sure.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
If Apple reduces the screen bezel we could get the both of both worlds.6s Plus-size screen in a regular 6s chassis. There is perennial chatter about this but perhaps the iPhone 7 will be the one that finally fulfills this prospect.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've always loved the Plus, I just switched back to T-Mobile yesterday and they were completely out of 128GB iPhones. I went with the 64GB 6S Plus. As soon as I took it out of the box (sales rep was kind enough to even let my remove the plastic from the box and open it myself), I was immediately amazed at how much that slightly added bulk adds to the handling of the phone. It just feels more solid. So if they do remove more bezel and increase screen size within the same casing, I'll be even happier with it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
When I got my 6 Plus it felt gigantic for a minute but now everything else just feels tiny. I'll never go back to a smaller phone. Enjoy!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I will most likely be doing the same as you OP. I went from the 5 to the 6 and thought that was to much of a jump in size. But now that I have had the 6 for over a year I am seriously debating going to the Plus when the 7 comes out. The 6 is nice but my old eyes may appreciate that extra screen.

JKirkland86

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I went from the 4s to the note 4 and then back to the 4s after the note crapped out on me. After having the large note 4 I just couldn't get used to the little 4s again. The months before I got my 6s+ were very very rough. Though the small phones ride in the pocket better, I just can't go back. Hope small phones don't become the "in" thing again.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I felt the same way prior to getting the 6 Plus. When I went to the Apple Store to get the 6, I didn't feel it was a big enough upgrade from the 5S so I opted for the Plus. It was ridiculously obnoxious at first but I got use to it. I upgraded to the 6S Plus when it came out & can't imagine using anything smaller as my daily driver. I also have a 6S for business purposes & while it's a great device, I'm much more comfortable with the larger of the 2.

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Recently, I posted a thread about the size of the plus, should they change the design. Originally I thought that the plus was not necessarily too big but just uncomfortable. At the time I had the 64gig 6 in space gray. Something about phablets drawn me back to them and I couldn't wait to get another one. Well I did, 6s+ 64gig in of course space gray. I must say, I have medium say hands and I can use the device one-handed at times. I'm pretty sure I wont ever go back to anything smaller again:smile::straight-face:

OS 9.2's reduction feature actually reduced the iPhone down a few mm in size for easier handling. Pretty amazing!
:tongue:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The only issue I have is when I wear jeans... I hate back pocketing my devices. Good news is I only wear jeans a few times a year... The 6s Plus fits just fine in my shorts ��

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I have is when I wear jeans... I hate back pocketing my devices. Good news is I only wear jeans a few times a year... The 6s Plus fits just fine in my shorts ��

See, I'm really itching to try the Plus models, but I carry my 6 in the front pocket of my jeans. Doubt the Plus would fit. How does everyone else carry theirs? Curious...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
See, I'm really itching to try the Plus models, but I carry my 6 in the front pocket of my jeans. Doubt the Plus would fit. How does everyone else carry theirs? Curious...

This was @DevilishBanker the other day at work:
Image 4.jpg

;)

I really considered the Plus when I upgraded to the 6s but how to carry it every day was one of the concerns. I figure I'll try again next year when my upgrade is due :)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
This was @DevilishBanker the other day at work:
View attachment 99978

;)

I really considered the Plus when I upgraded to the 6s but how to carry it every day was one of the concerns. I figure I'll try again next year when my upgrade is due :)

That's a joke right???

Anyway, yeah I'm really on the fence about the Plus. Looks amazing, but not sure I can handle lugging it around everyday.....especially considering my field of work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh