I'm addicted to my iPhone 4S

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Straight up addicted to my iPhone 4S. I'm starting to get worried l...haha

Who wouldn't be addicted to any IOS device? Is there another device to buy that just does not work for each individual for just the way they want it to straight out of the box with vitually no worries? I think I would have a hard time thinking on one. I love my 4S everyday as well and welcome to the forums. You will love the people and this place.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Who wouldn't be addicted to any IOS device? Is there another device to buy that just does not work for each individual for just the way they want it to straight out of the box with vitually no worries? I think I would have a hard time thinking on one. I love my 4S everyday as well and welcome to the forums. You will love the people and this place.

Yup. What Jaguarr said. I am so impressed with the 4S after coming over from BB. Same device for both my wife and I, but we have them the way we need them to be, and they just work. End of story.

dp-4

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Only got my 4S a few days ago , first Iphone I've ever had, and already it's easily the best phone I've ever used and I've used a lot of android, WP and Blackberries.

Only downside for me is battery life as I cant put it down :)

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I had the iphone 3G, I was amazed...upgraded to iPhone 4, even more amazed. I had originally planned on skipping the iPhone 4S and getting the iPhone 5. I just couldn't wait any longer... who knows when I would even get one of those haha, plus I've been reading up on reviews on iPhone 5 and although it is a brilliant device on its own, I don't think apps are quite ready for the true 16:9 widescreen.

Went down to best buy a couple weeks ago to see how much they would give me for my iphone 4. They gave me $150 and turned around and bought the 4S for 148 with tax and all! What a deal. I couldn't be happier with the 4S. My 800mhz dual core a5 processor should be enough to power through the next year and a half or so.

On another note,
Anyone else hate using cases/ screen protectors? I can't stand cases on my iphone..

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I had the iphone 3G, I was amazed...upgraded to iPhone 4, even more amazed. I had originally planned on skipping the iPhone 4S and getting the iPhone 5. I just couldn't wait any longer... who knows when I would even get one of those haha, plus I've been reading up on reviews on iPhone 5 and although it is a brilliant device on its own, I don't think apps are quite ready for the true 16:9 widescreen.

Went down to best buy a couple weeks ago to see how much they would give me for my iphone 4. They gave me $150 and turned around and bought the 4S for 148 with tax and all! What a deal. I couldn't be happier with the 4S. My 800mhz dual core a5 processor should be enough to power through the next year and a half or so.

On another note,
Anyone else hate using cases/ screen protectors? I can't stand cases on my iphone..

I use this:

Apple Sena iPhone 4S 4 Colcha Leather Pouch Case Black S001 | eBay

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

On another note,

Cant understand why you wouldnt want to protect your investment, but to each their own. Mine came out of the little white box and right into an Otterbox.

lynette

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I took mine out of the case to clean it yesterday, and it slipped right out of my hands. Caught it, thankfully. Went right back into the case!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
No worries about addiction...that's why they create forums like this, for people like us!! I've only had mine for 3 months and its attached to my hand!! ;) Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal