ilounge.com

Thunder God

Aug 29, 2004
Visit site
i am new to the iphone. i came from a htc fuze which i love. i was using a web site by the name of xda dev for info and roms. i was wondering what other web sites people visit for iphone info? i tried ilounge.com, but it never seems to load. it looks like a high traffic web site. thanks in advance.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
ilounge is OK, has rendering and speed issues pretty often though. Some of their articles are decent, I like that they tell it like it is and don't hold back, but sometimes I think they go over board. Their app reviews I think miss the mark pretty often, especially on games.

TiPb should have you covered!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Started off at ilounge when I first bought an iPod many moons ago. Now I am here for all of my iPhone needs! ;)

Thunder God

Aug 29, 2004
Visit site
thank you for the input. i really do like it here. i a;ways like to have a back up site to visit, kind of like a second opinion. but this site is awesome!

dc8825

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I switched to the 3gs from my Sprint Touch Pro so im familiar with XDA and PPC both. To be honest, i've not looked for any other place. TiPb has answered any and all questions. Everyone here seems great and friendly!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9