If you take multiple photos, do they all display in the Photos app?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Question.

Anyone else notice that if you take multiple photos that those photos are not saving to your photos app?

I took a bunch of outside photos earlier and just discovered only the first picture I took is in iPhotos. I just took several more as a test and only the first one is saved.

Anyone else seeing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Photos

I’m not experiencing that and just to be sure, I took multiple photos before replying and they all appeared in the Photos app like they’re suppose to.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well it appears to be one of the apps I'm using. The stock photos app seems to be working ok, but Halide is the one I'm having issues with. At first I thought all the camera apps were doing this, but it appears to only be Halide. I have opened a support ticket with them.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Heh, reply to my email:

The current iOS 13 beta is an extremely unreliable and buggy version of iOS. That means serious issues exist with third-party and first-party apps, including dangerous bugs that can cause data loss.

Halide and Spectre will both be unreliable on iOS 13, which we sadly cannot fix until Apple fixes the underlying system issues in iOS 13. Until then, please be careful: outside of general capture issues, we have also seen photos fail to save or even iCloud Photo Libraries selectively deleted or otherwise badly affected.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't have Halide. But took multiple photos with ProCamera. All showed in the camera roll, or Recents as it's called now. Looks like they want to point at Apple, rather than admit they have yet to be able to update their app for iOS 13. A $5.99 app should be able to make their app compatible with Apple's OS. Maybe they will soon.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I don't have Halide. But took multiple photos with ProCamera. All showed in the camera roll, or Recents as it's called now. Looks like they want to point at Apple, rather than admit they have yet to be able to update their app for iOS 13. A $5.99 app should be able to make their app compatible with Apple's OS. Maybe they will soon.

Yeah, all my other camera apps are working fine. I agree they seem to be pointing the issue at Apple.

Soni Singh1

Sep 4, 2019
Visit site
No its never happened with me.

Cause i love to click more n more , i direct check them that pictures are OK or not .
Little bit weird.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2