If you pre-ordered and are still waiting, are you upset....?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have two cousins who are wanting to buy a new iPhone. They both considered pre-ordering, but they wanted to look at them first. We went yesterday, thinking things would have calmed down... ha! HA HA HA! The joke was on me. Of course, my one cousin decided on the midnight green pro. It's sold out, so she is going to monitor Apple's website, as the store gets new shipments every day. My other cousin was all set to purchase, but her phone is a business phone, so she has to go to Verizon. She'll probably do that this morning.

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I wasn’t going to get this years model. Then out of the blue I decided to go ahead and order one and it should be here on the 2nd.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
On the X launch, I simply walked into a store on launch day, instead of pre-ordering, and walked out about 30 minutes later with a new phone.

On last Friday's launch day, I wandered into my local store here and did exactly the same with an 11 Pro Max 256Gb in Gold. Beautiful phone!

Honestly, i'm never pre-ordering again.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
To those of you who pre-ordered one of the new iPhone models and are still waiting to receive it, are you upset that those of us who didn’t pre-order were able to simply walk in to an Apple Store and purchase one?

Take my situation for example: after picking on fellow jarhead Spencerdl yesterday, I grabbed my iPhone X, initiated the Apple Store app, ordered a gold iPhone 11 Pro Max with same day pickup from the closest Apple Store (Mall at Millenia) here in Orlando. I could have picked it up within the hour, but I had to travel to Deltona to see my son’s football game so I chose a 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM pickup timeframe.

When I arrived, I was in and out in about 15 minutes.

I have no idea how I missed this thread...Currently laughing at JustMeD...LOL
I did the walk in thing for my Midnight Green 11 Pro Max (256g) as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods