If you ever locked out from your screen, I have some tips for you

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Did you ever encounter when you open an app and you can’t get out of it? You can’t swipe up to close the app even if you put it to sleep and wake up the phone, the same app will appear and you still can’t swipe up to close it. This happened to me twice so what I did before was to shut it down by putting it on DFU mode.

The easiest way is to just tell Siri to open up another app and you will be able to use the swipe up gesture again. You can then force quit the app that is causing the issue. I hope this helps.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Telling Siri to open up another app... I would of never thought of that. Great idea, thank you for the tip!!!!

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Excellent! I’ve experienced several occurrences of this and I’m still in my first 48h with the darn thing!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Excellent! I’ve experienced several occurrences of this and I’m still in my first 48h with the darn thing!

Were you watching something or doing something in your app that is on landscape mode? If you are you should swipe at the bottom of your horizontal view and not at the bottom where the speaker grills are. I’m just saying this because this is the common mistake that my friends were doing when they just got their iPhone 10.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Were you watching something or doing something in your app that is on landscape mode? If you are you should swipe at the bottom of your horizontal view and not at the bottom where the speaker grills are. I’m just saying this because this is the common mistake that my friends were doing when they just got their iPhone 10.

That’s likely because at least one time I was aware that I had done that.

But I’ve also gotten the frozen screen too. I was wondering if it’s just another iOS 11 issue waiting for resolution.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro